Zach

Problems With Hotmail Emails Thru Google Apps Gmail

So I realize this probably (I think) isn't a TCH issue, but I'm stumped and want to see if anyone has any ideas. My suspicion is it involved MX records or DNS, so in that way it does involve TCH. I'm looking for a Gmail forum where I'll post the same question.

I have two domains, zachrosing.com and homemattersllc.com that are using Gmail thru Google Apps. Lately--not sure how long but I've been aware of it in the last week or so--people emailing me from Hotmail accounts are getting this bounce:

---

Reporting-MTA: dns;blu0-omc1-s10.blu0.hotmail.com

Received-From-MTA: dns;BLU119-W5

Arrival-Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 20:39:54 -0700

Final-Recipient: rfc822;[removed]@zachrosing.com

Action: failed

Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550-blu0-omc1-s10.blu0.hotmail.com [65.55.116.21] is currently not permitted to

550-relay through this server. Perhaps you have not logged into the pop/imap

550-server in the last 30 minutes or do not have SMTP Authentication turned on

550 in your email client.

---

They receive my emails fine. As far as I know, this isn't happening with any other domains. I've received some Hotmail's lately, and am replying to those people to have them test and see if it still works or not. The test account I just made (an @live.com address) did not work.

I've found scattered reports of the same problem online but so far no answers. And since its affecting two of my domains, and I'm fairly certain this hasn't been going on for a prolonged time, something seems odd.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Zach