Sign in to follow this  
TCH-Dick

Password Storage Program

I used to use Password Safe, but switched to KeepPass about two years ago. There are versions for Windows and Linux and even a Windows Portable version for USB. I currently use the Portable version and keep the password database in a Truecrypt volume on the USB flash drive for extra protection.

Do any of you use a password keeper and if so which one?

Firefox´s built in password manager.

Used to use Nortons password manager but haven´t found a good replacement for it yet.

RoboForm pro here, too...both the desktop version and a portable version for a flash drive so that I can plug in and be password-ready on any computer.

I've been thinking about using the FoxMarks bookmark synchronizer to keep passwords synchronized across computers, but am a bit nervous about trusting something online for the storage of all my passwords, despite assurances (and good reviews) of their good security.

Nyx Password Storage is a very good and secure storage for your confidentional information, first of all for passwords and it's free.