What´s For Supper?

TCH-Thomas

We all run in to the problem sometimes, what to have for dinner?

So what is better than to share the plans with your TCH family and friends so that those who currently don´t know what to have, will get ideas.

So now I am asking you, what do you plan for supper tonight / or had for supper?

And please, no links to restaurants or similar if that is the kind of supper you will have.

I had Spaghetti Bolognese while writing this.

We all run in to the problem sometimes, what to have for dinner?

So what is better than to share the plans with your TCH family and friends so that those who currently don´t know what to have, will get ideas.

So now I am asking you, what do you plan for supper tonight / or had for supper?

A salmon and cheese omelette, grits and toast. Breakfast for supper, and a way to use some leftovers.

All those sound really good -- even the Subway sandwich. :)

I got home this evening, read the mail, paid some bills, then went outside and cleaned the newly fallen snow off the driveway. When I got back inside, Ritsuko (my lovely wife) had sauteed some pork tenderloin that was marinated in garlic, chilis and soy sauce, with onions, leeks, and green beans. So, now I'm happy, warm, and well fed -- just chillin' in front of the computer.

Good topic, Thomas !!!

Pork and Apple Dinner in a Pan

This is actually pork chops, rice, onion, mushrooms, chicken broth and water, apples, thyme cooked in a frying pan. I like these 'one pot dinners' - I get a few meals out of it and it saves me cooking every evening which is an nice bonus.

Gail

Thomas, sounds like an Indian dish called Chicken Masala or Chicken Tikka Masala or Chicken Garam Masala. There are lots of variations of the dish. You might google it and see what you come up with. I haven't made that in years but it's really quite simple and so delicious.

I "cooked" for myself and my wife last night.

(by "cook" I mean I heated up a frozen tomato, pesto and broccoli pizza. I also heated up a delicious frozen mushroom risotto)

What can I say, I'm the world's greatest chef!! :notworthy:

Hmmm? I LOVE to cook! You guys need me to send you some recipes!!!

So, if you like chili ... meatless or otherwize ... let me know ... I've got two recipes that are fabulous! I made both recipes in the past two weeks and kudos from everyone.

MM

It was my Dads 83rd birthday and I cook or take the birthday person out for what ever they want. He requested Crab and boy do I love it when its his birthday. I get him King Crab and I get the HUGE legs whole at Sams and steam them myself. My wife doesn't like them, says they have no taste so I got her some Lobster tails. Dinner was fantastic if I do say so myself ;)

Well when I used to make it (Bonnie does it now) I used 1/2 pound each 80/20 ground beef and 1/2 pound Italian sausage (hot). A package of onion soup mix, 2 eggs, some Italian bread crumbs and substitute Worcestershire sauce for the water (2 tbl spoons, I think).

Cook at 350 for 60 minutes.