Sign in to follow this  
mattbucy

Forwarding To Gmail Failing

recently, all my forwarding accounts to gmail are failing to forward, including the default address for catching any non specific forwarded emails. is anyone else having this problem? the forwarders work fine to another email account i have.

Welcome to the forums mattbucy :)

I use a gmail forward in one of my accounts and have not been having any issues with it. In fact I just received one seconds ago.

Might want to open a ticket with the help desk or it may just be an issue with gmail.

I use a gmail forward in one of my accounts and have not been having any issues with it.

i think i figured it out. if i test the forwarder from the account to which the email is ultimately forwarded, somebody is tossing it. i can send myself emails in gmail, so i don't think it's gmail. is there a filter in the forwarder that tosses emails with the same "from" and "forward" address?

I use a gmail forward in one of my accounts and have not been having any issues with it. In fact I just received one seconds ago.

Might want to open a ticket with the help desk or it may just be an issue with gmail.

oh, and thanks for the welcome :)

I don't think there is a filter but if the address sending the mail is the receiving address it may never leave the server and just be delivered locally.

I had 2 forwarder accounts that were to gmail that were deleted. Not sure how or why but I re-added them.

Welcome to the forums, mattbucy :)