Where Is The Spam Box For Spamassassin?

webgyrl

I am just trying to use SpamAssassin and I was wondering where the heck the actual spam box is? I see the "Clear Spam Box" button, but I don't want to press it first without seeing what is in there.

Thanks~

According to the description in cPanel:

SpamBox will deliver any emails identified as spam by SpamAssassin into a separate mail folder named "spam". This "spam" folder will fill up and should be emptied regularly.

So if you check using webmail with your cPanel account you should see a folder called "spam". Or you can just empty it in cPanel itself.

I don't use the spam box, I just have the spam automatically deleted.

According to the description in cPanel:

So if you check using webmail with your cPanel account you should see a folder called "spam". Or you can just empty it in cPanel itself.

I don't use the spam box, I just have the spam automatically deleted.

Hi Bruce!!!

I went into cPanel > Webmail and launched Horde... I do not see it in any of the dropdowns. See screenshot.

hordegy3.th.jpgthpix.gif

Perhaps I'm not looking in the right place?

I wanted to test SA and check what it is catching as spam before setting it to discard email directly.

Thanks!

NOTE:

OK I see if I log in to each account seperately there is a spam box. I thought it would be in the main account box.

So it's in each individual account.

Edited by webgyrl

Interesting to note that a "spam" box was not created for some of the accounts set up. Is there a reason why this would happen?

Edited by webgyrl