Looking For More Freaks

TCH-Carl

This was a great show, I remember sitting around with the entire family watching this as we all are scifi fans. You can actually watch the mini-series online at http://video.aol.com/video-category/v/103278 and they also have other classics like Max Headroom. The only thing about the aol videos are the annoying commercials. If you want to see the TV series, you have to buy the dvd set, unless someone knows where to find those online.

Anyone remember a 1950's series called Science Fiction Theater? I remember seeing reruns of this series growing up. They were 30 minutes for each weekly episode. The current company that holds the copyright is selling these on ebay. I recently got the entire set (75+ episodes) for around $30. Although some shows are dated, some of the show topics are pertinent to today.

Science Fiction Theater is not to be confused with Mystery Science Theater 3000, the 1990's/2000 TV series, another favorite of mine...

:yes:

I have the original V miniseries on dvd! Got it at Walmart in the $5 bin! :yes:

Loved it. When it first came out, it was shocking and inventive... Everyone I knew (older and my own age) were watching it.

Didn't think the second miniseries was as good as the first, but still watched it.

I'm a Twilight Zone fan. Everytime SciFi station has a marathon, I end up watching several episodes. So many young unknowns and top stars. Several episodes have since been made into full length movie topics.

"V" - Oh my goss, I remember that show. It was great. Now I got one of the phrases from the show stuck in my brain. The little girl used to say - Pray-T-Nam-A - Anybody remember that??

I was a Space 1999 fan too.