Sign in to follow this  
TwelveMotion

Lost Username And Password

I haven't touched my website for like... a year. I would like to cancel it. You guys have done a great job this last 5 or whatever years, but I just stopped doing anything with it. I went to the cancelation place and it asked me for my CPanel User name and password.

I don't remember either, and I don't remember how to look them up. Or if someone could direct me to the quickest and simplest way of canceling my hosting plan, I would appreciate it a bunch :o

If you have the welcome email, the login info is there, otherwise you´ll need to submit a ticket with the helpdesk and answer a few questions from them to identify you and they will fix it for you.

If you can't find the user/pass just enter n/a, then provide as much identifying information as possible. Things like phone#, address, and last 4 of CC on file will help. We only ask for these details to prevent anyone from attempting to cancel your account.