Firefox 3 Released

Thanks, I like it so far. I heard some complaints about the address bar from those that tested beta. But so far I really like that feature myself.

I like it so far too. The only problems I had after upgrading is

1. that several bookmarks are shown twice now

2. in the last tab of the extensions section (don´t know what that tab is called in english), I have something I can disable, but I don´t know what it does so lets keep it enabled (marked in red in screen shot). :)

secretfox.jpg

that word is swedish for inactive

I like it so far too. The only problems I had after upgrading is

1. that several bookmarks are shown twice now

2. in the last tab of the extensions section (don´t know what that tab is called in english), I have something I can disable, but I don´t know what it does so lets keep it enabled (marked in red in screen shot). :)

It was what the tab is called in the english versions not what the "inaktivera" button is called. ;)

I´ll assume the tab is called "plugins" as Bruce says above.

I still thinks it´s weird that the Firefox people hides a plugins name for me/us. :)

I saw this topic last night, and upgraded to 3.0 earlier this morning. Although I haven't had a chance to check out all the new features yet, I do like it so far. It does seem to be faster, and there is a 3.0 compatible Web Developer Tool Bar available.

Thomas, thanks for the heads up.

Edited by Bob Crabb

I did some research and it looks like lots of people have problems with FF 3 and Gmail.

They do not say which extensions they use, so I haven´t figured out if it´s a FF or extension problem, but FF 3.01 appears to arrive mid july so hopefully the problems will go away then.

I think I will just stick with version 2 for now. I put FF3 on my laptop and was not impressed. To many plugins and such that I use that do not work or do not work correctly.