How Do I Retrieve My Dns Setting Information

italiancharms

:)

Hi everyone, I am sure that someone will be able to assist me.

Basically I run a number of websites, unfortunately they were hosted by one of TCH resellers. VengaVenga. Venga have now stopped trading, with no prior warning to their customers. They have left no forwarding contact details and ignore all emails. This is basically what they left their customers. Unfortunately, nothing that they have stated here works. I am now left with three websites that I cannot move to another hosting company. Not something I am happy about as you will all imagine.

Is there anyone out there who can assist in this problem.

Many thanks

Ann

It is with deep regret that we announce the closure of vengavenga.com

Business has been in decline over recent months to the point where we can no longer manage to continue.

We've had to leave Spain and return to the UK in order to try and feed the family.

If you have a site hosted by ourselves, we will try and keep it online for as long as possible, however we can't guarantee that we will be able to maintain the server after 5th June 2008. With that in mind, you should make arrangements to hire another design team to move the site for you to another server as soon as possible.

The details they'll ask you for are the ftp details which will be ftp.****** with the same username and password as you use for your admin area.

They will also need access to your database - they can access that via www.******/cpanel again using the same username and password. Your store system is based on osCommerce.

Anyone who has made a payment for work that has not been done, should contact their credit card company and start a "chargeback" claim.

We're not proud of the way vengavenga has ended - we always prided ourselves on offering the very best service at the lowest possible prices, however in recent months we have been unable to do this. Apologies for the inevitable inconvenience this is going to cause.

Ali & Lou

vengavenga.com

Welcome to the forum, Ann :)

Personally, I would open a ticket with the help desk and see if they can help you to either get a backup of the site or help you open your own account here at TCH. Link on top of page and in my signature.

For all info you don´t have when submitting the ticket, just enter N/A.

Hi Ann / all,

I have just done some searching and found this forum.

We are in exactly the same boat with our website that was maintained and hosted through vengavenga.com. We found out a few days ago about the problem and have found another hosting company. However, our site now looks like it has been removed from the server just displaying website cannot be found, so we have no site to transfer.

Were TCH able to help in providing a backup, or can anyone suggest any alternative solutions.

Thanks in advance

Tara

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I am sure that someone will be able to assist me.

Basically I run a number of websites, unfortunately they were hosted by one of TCH resellers. VengaVenga. Venga have now stopped trading, with no prior warning to their customers. They have left no forwarding contact details and ignore all emails. This is basically what they left their customers. Unfortunately, nothing that they have stated here works. I am now left with three websites that I cannot move to another hosting company. Not something I am happy about as you will all imagine.

Is there anyone out there who can assist in this problem.

Many thanks

paul

Hi Paul,

We were also affected by the Vengavenga debacle.

Just to say TCH were able to help with giving me access to a backup of our site, so it could be saved.

Hopefully you should be in luck too, they seem very helpful here at TCH so if you haven't got a hosting company I would recommend them. We already had a UK company lined up so stuck with them.

Thanks

Tara