Continue The Story...+ Joke

Bohatir

Okay first a joke. Whats the difference between a Catfish and a Lawyer? One is a bottom dwelling, scum sucking, turd pile. The other is a fish. AHAHAHAHAH

Heard that on the radio, I think there are 7 versions of that joke. Anyways....

Continue the story from the person who posted before you.

STORY-

One day my puppy Tarzan...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

inexplicably, it started raining down hailstones the size of large kegs of beer, which actually turned out to be...

By now I've gotten a little confused at where this story is so I put it all together for myself and you!

One day my puppy Tarzan morphed into Santa Claus but continued to bark! Then BigFoot came up to Santa (Tarzan), and Santa layed the smack down on him, he bit bigfoots hairy leg, and bigfoot ran off like a girl or at least dressed like one because bigfoot was cruisin Miami in his pimpin Viper with fuzzy dice in the mirror Listening to Roy Orbison and talking to his reflection in the windshield. He knew nobody else could Meanwhile... in the basement of the local chinese laundrette three circus clowns and a out of work mime plotted to take over the world by putting super secret laxitives into all the food and water When suddenly at the door appeared Santa and 8 flying reindeer And it was such a cool party! Everyone started B) :dance: :dance: to kick each other in the face but then out of no where Head Guru and the Guru Team appeared to break up all this violence appeared being the keyword....then all of the sudden Poncho Man came in and inexplicably, it started raining down hailstones the size of large kegs of beer, which actually turned out to be small llamas....and after these midget llamas hit the ground they got up and ran straight to A small farming town in rural Montana, which happened to be home of the famous defense attorney, I. Gettum Freed, who looked up and mumbled "I pleed the fifth" ...