Sign in to follow this  
APezz

Default Permalinks Not Working

The permalinks are not working in my Wordpress blog: www.pezzphoto.com/photojournal

I'm not asking for much, I just want the Default permalinks to work.

As far as I know, even the default permalinks don't work. I've tried changing them to pretty permalinks, copying the code and pasting it into my htaccess folder. I've tried changing permissions. I changed back to Default several times, just to see if it would update correctly. I read the whole Permalinks document in Wordpress help. It's like reading Greek, but I tried to go through step by step.

No permalinks seem to work, EXCEPT my latest post works (I think): http://www.pezzphoto.com/photojournal/?p=26

This post was made after updating to the latest version of Wordpress (2.5.1). However when I created the post, the preview did not work.

I used the Grouptivity Share button at the bottom of the post and it worked!

This older one does not appear to work: http://www.pezzphoto.com/photojournal/?p=18

I tried to use the Grouptivity Share button at the bottom of the post to email a permalink to myself. However, IE couldn't display the page.

FWIW, my tags aren't showing up in all the older posts and I've never received a comment, which seems strange (don't know if those might be clues as to where things aren't working)

Help!!!!! (please)

Amy

Edited by APezz

The grouptivity plugin is only compatible up to WordPress version 2.3.3. If you disable this plugin your permalinks should work properly on your older posts.

Welcome to the forums Amy :)

I was going to suggest trying to deactivate the plugin but Dick beat me to it.

You guys are awesome!!!!!!!

:)

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

(it worked)

:twisted: Amy