Reroute Spam@mydomain.com -> /dev/null ?

I use SpamAssassin as well. It's a wonderful piece of software. One caveat though: instead of automatically trashing all incoming email that's marked as spam, I suggest you have it moved to a folder (for example, I use one I called caughtspam). Then every once in a while, take a quick skim through the emails to make sure an email wasn't placed in there mistakenly. Then purge the whole folder. :)

I am on a number of mailing lists and a couple times a week a legitimate email or two gets marked as spam by SpamAssassin. 95% of the time, it's right on the money though.

Mail Washer. Free and easily configurable for multiple pop3 mail account collection. Even offers a "bounce back" feature that makes the sender think that your address doesn't exist. Since I have 14 email accounts (don't ask :) ), this is a really handy way for me to see what comes into the server without having to download the email (headers only or whole message by choice).

Mail Washer

Lianna