Tom Duncan Rocks!

Sent my ticket in today.

Connected to the support system to send in a copy of information for reference.

When I hit send, I found that Tom had already fixed the issue, in the minute or so that I was typing.

WOW. :shocking:

Thanks Tom. Much appreciated. ^_^

:tchrocks:

(I saw there was another thread started for Tom. Choose not to post there. He deserved a NEW kudo for this one, not just a atta boy on someone else's post! He dun good again! :) )

I'm a new TCH Family Member, but have been a member of the forum, for a little while. I've been readin' and tryin' to learn all I can.

I had contacted support through a ticket and Alex helped me greatly as they transferred my site from the old host. Everyone has been super, from day one and the verification call!! :thumbup1:

I was havin' some trouble gettin' started and Tom stepped right up to the plate and helped me out through Live Support. I'm online now with TCH and I can not be happier! I've still got a ways to go, to get it all up and runnin', but will take it one-day-at-a-time. I thought the c-panel would be a pain, but it's not been as hard as I thought it would be. Thanks so much for your hands on approach!! This forum has been a God-sent and very educational for a grandma who hadn't gone to school in a long while!!

Thank you Tom,!! Your assisistance was very much appreciated!! :clapping:, And, I can't forget Alex!!

:tchrocks:

Way to go Alex!

Buffalo Gal, glad you decided to go with TCH and that you are having such a good experience.

Samrc:

You've been a inspiration! I probably wouldn't have stepped out of my comfort zone, if I hadn't have found your sites. Many Thanks!! :)

I'm havin' a blast workin' on my site!!

:)