Server Blowout!

Head Guru

If you are in the market for a dedicated server? If so, this is the deal you have been waiting for. We have NEVER offered pricing like this before on any of our dedicated platforms.

Each one of these servers comes standard with 2000GB of premium bandwidth. No setup fee's and no commitment. All our servers are billed on a monthly basis and can be cancelled at any time. Of keen interest are the Xeon servers listed below, grab them while they are still available. I know these servers will go fast at these prices.

1) Pentium D 3.2Ghz / 1GB RAM / 2x 160GB HD - $109.99 per monthSOLD

2) Pentium P4 2.8Ghz / 512MB RAM / 1x80GB HD - $79.99 per month.SOLD

3) Xeon 1.8Ghz / 1GB RAM / 2x 160GB HD $119.99 per month.SOLD

4) Xeon 1.8Ghz / 1GB RAM / 2x 160GB HD $119.99 per month.SOLD

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Due to the limited supply , if you would like to order a server please email sales(at)totalchoicehosting.com and use SERVER SALE as your subject line.

THESE SERVERS ARE SOLD ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. ONCE THEY ARE GONE --- THEY ARE GONE!

As you all know I am very new here and I spend hours a day online trying to learn all that I can. But you are not going to believe this! I took the specs on our server sale and went to 5 different competitors shopping for the same exact deal. Four of the five refused to give me a straight answer on per month cost! I'm serious! They said that everything is customized and there is no way I could even get a ball park figure. I was so frustrated - I felt like I was being toyed with - they asked me all kinds of questions as if to feel out how much I could afford for them to charge me!

The fifth site - I don't know if I can mention their name (you all know why they are) FINALLY - after asking 6 TIMES for a bottom line price on a monthly cost for one of the same servers Head Guru just offered you guys - quoted me $395 a month! AND - they wanted me to sign an 18 month contract just to get that price!!!

How can things vary so wildly?

You tell me because I'm really confused... ;)

As you all know I am very new here and I spend hours a day online trying to learn all that I can. But you are not going to believe this! I took the specs on our server sale and went to 5 different competitors shopping for the same exact deal. Four of the five refused to give me a straight answer on per month cost! I'm serious! They said that everything is customized and there is no way I could even get a ball park figure. I was so frustrated - I felt like I was being toyed with - they asked me all kinds of questions as if to feel out how much I could afford for them to charge me!

The fifth site - I don't know if I can mention their name (you all know why they are) FINALLY - after asking 6 TIMES for a bottom line price on a monthly cost for one of the same servers Head Guru just offered you guys - quoted me $395 a month! AND - they wanted me to sign an 18 month contract just to get that price!!!

How can things vary so wildly?

You tell me because I'm really confused... ;)

Well I looked and looked and looked some more talked to maybe ten different providers no one I mean NO ONE could give me the GREAT price I have on my server from TCH. I real happy after the time I've been here and if I needed another server or knew someone who did I'd tell them about this offer and if they missed out on this I'd ask them to keep an eye for other specials and not to locked into a server with another provider.

You guy and girls have been great......... :)

Hey Bill and Dick, can I take the 1st one and get the 1G of RAM taken out of the my other server that I paid for, will save me some money.

No problem Josh.

It is all yours.

This concludes the sale of these servers.

I will be posting a few more specials in the next upcoming days.

Stay tuned for a few servers that are going to be priced at under $80.00 a month.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello all, I am getting more and more interested in one of these servers. What do you have available right now? Thanks