Fantastico And Wordpress Update

Tarpeysmom

WordPress released WordPress 2.32 about 32 days ago. However, this is not yet listed as an update on Fantastico on my CPanel. What's up with that? This is the first time I can think of that an upgrade has taken so long in Fantastico.

Also, they seemed to have stopped e-mailing regarding these upgrades.

Does anyone have any information at to what is going on? I've been to the Fantastico site and they do offer WordPress 2.32 in their list of software installations.

Thanks in advance. :)

TCH does not control when Fantastico adds updated programs to their installers. So when they release the update it will be pushed onto the servers.

You can always update it manually. It's really not that hard to do. I maintain 8 Wordpress blogs and manually install/update them.

Thanks Bruce. :tchrocks: I figured TCH didn't have control over this, but I was wondering if anyone has heard anything regarding this.

I have 3 blogs and have never done this manually and I'm not really savvy enough to give it a try. I might make one big mess :)

• 1 month later...