Hey! Did You Remove My Fantastico?

Blackcat

Whoo Hooo!! Congratulations on the new baby girl! Mine is 2 1/2 and she is one of the better things in life :) I remember the haze and fog of those first few months. No matter how much you read or what classes you take you are never prepared - at least my wife and I were not! Some of my fondest memories were sleeping on the couch listening to Trance music with Callie (my daughter) so my wife could get some sleep - for some reason Callie always quit crying when we listened to Trance music... :)

Good luck and savor the fog of these early days! :D

Cheers,

Patrick

Time to open a ticket. :)

Hey Bruce - you implicitly had a GREAT idea! Where can I open a trouble ticket when my little girl is acting up? Or is there a forum for that?

:)

Pat

Edited by pagoda

Me thinks Bruce would be a great baby sitter. ;)

Hey Thomas, great idea! I'll start: Bruce, I'd like to open a trouble ticket for a cranky, potty-training toddler who currently has a cold. We'd like to book a sitter for about 4 days until her bad cold subsides - are you available? :)

My wife and I have determined that toddlers have developed the ability to look and act cute just when you are about to wring their necks - we figure this is an evolutionary advantage that is key to the survival of the human race... :)

Pat

Since uploads of photos are now turned on it is TERRIBLY tempting to post my little sweetie - but back when I worked at the national lab we called that "waste, fraud and abuse" - so I'll restrain myself... However, I would love to see Blackcat's little one - if you're willing to share! :D

Hey Thomas, great idea! I'll start: Bruce, I'd like to open a trouble ticket for a cranky, potty-training toddler who currently has a cold. We'd like to book a sitter for about 4 days until her bad cold subsides - are you available? :)

Bad idea. I have two grandchildren, don't need anymore thanks. :)

However, I would love to see Blackcat's little one - if you're willing to share! :D

Maybe if you click the link in her signature you will see her. ;)

Such a cutie. ;)

Bad idea. I have two grandchildren, don't need anymore thanks. :)

Maybe if you click the link in her signature you will see her. ;)

Such a cutie. :D

Wow Bruce - what's that thing called? It's awesome! A "link"? Yeah, I guess that makes sense - it links to other things! :) D'oh! Leave it to me to miss the obvious!

I agree, she is a certainly a cutie! I don't speak that language, but I think it means (loosely translated) "This is the most beautiful baby girl in the world!" ;) (Ok - so according to Babel Fish I'm off a bit, but I think it's implied...)