Php.ini

rnmcd

I'm not sure where to post this.

Someone developed a script for me and during the testing there were some errors that displayed on the site.

Eventually the script was fixed but the developer told me that the past errors were stored in the php.ini file.

Is there a way for the errors on my site can be removed from the php.ini file?

I'm not sure where to post this.

Someone developed a script for me and during the testing there were some errors that displayed on the site.

Eventually the script was fixed but the developer told me that the past errors were stored in the php.ini file.

Is there a way for the errors on my site can be removed from the php.ini file?

Errors are not logged to php.ini but are instead output to error_log. Are you just looking to clear the previous error logs, or is your developer stating that errors are caused by a setting in php.ini?

Errors are not logged to php.ini but are instead output to error_log. Are you just looking to clear the previous error logs, or is your developer stating that errors are caused by a setting in php.ini?

Sorry about my confusion.

I am only looking to clear the previous error logs.

Quite alright, just wanted to be sure. Any previous error logs should be in the directory where the script runs. There should be a file named error_log in that directory that can safely be removed.

For some reason, there isn't an error_log in the directory that the script is located (or anywhere that I have access).

Any idea why that would be?