Script Error

yummy

Hi all....It seems since the cpanel has been done I get the following error.(...but hey...I am just a girlie and it might have always been there...lol). Seriously tho, it seems to have started since the upgrade. The message is as follows:

Warning..Unresponsive script.

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete. And then it has the usual 'stop script' and 'continue' buttons.

Now I thought I may have uploaded a dumb file or something so got TCH to delete the website and put it back as if I had never uploaded anything. All I have uploaded is is 2 flash objects, a million jpg's and an index page at this point and it has started again.

Can anyone tell me where to look to find out why this is happening and how to fix it please.

Thanks so much. Daisy

Welcome to the forum Daisy ;)

Where are you seeing this message? While you are in cPanel or on a web page you are creating (have created)?

If you are getting this while in cPanel please open a help desk ticket and have the techs take a look. Give them as much information as possible so that they may reproduce the message.

[Thanks very much guys for replying and giving me the 'big welcome'.

The message seems to come up in cpanel and either while a file is uploading or immediately thereafter on its return to the main control panel.

However, as a 'good woman' I will do as I am told and make a ticket and see what transpires.

Thanks very much again.

Daisy