Skype 3.5 Released

Read more / Get it at: http://www.skype.com
Hi Thomas! I have Skype. I haven't used it in months. Did you download the new version? What changes were there that you felt you needed to upgrade it?

I can´t really say what is new in this version since I upgrade it as soon a new version comes out (ie I don´t keep track on what they change in the versions) and I also don´t know which version you have and it´s then impossible to say what is new for you.

Usually I download things to always stay out of as many vulnerabilities as I can but I also wanted it since I am a "I want the latest" person.

Even though you haven´t downloaded and used for a long time, you should upgrade for bug fixes etc and who knows, there might be a feature that you didn´t know you missed and start using it again. :thumbup1:

Okay ... done! I don't see anything that is of interest to me ... but I've done my duty and downloaded the upgrade. Thanks Thomas.