Just Bought Another Domain Name Should I?

I just bought another domain name and I was wondering if it would be best to add my new account i'm buying which is a "Starter Plan" to the account i currently have or create a new account when i sign up for the Starter Plan?

If i add it to my current account can i access both from the same CPanel or how does that work when you add an account to another?

Quicker the answer the better please.

Could you please send me a coupon code via P.M. or email please since i will have 3 accounts here with you guys by chance?

Jim

Edited by OnlineAutorama

Plans cost $4 per month (or $3.67 if you prepay a year), and you're asking for coupons? Man.

You can park your new domain on top of your current domain and have them both point to the same content. If you want your new domain to be a completely different site, you'll need to sign up for another account account. It will be completely separate from your current account, with it's own cPanel and everything.

Plans cost $4 per month (or $3.67 if you prepay a year), and you're asking for coupons? Man.

You can park your new domain on top of your current domain and have them both point to the same content. If you want your new domain to be a completely different site, you'll need to sign up for another account account. It will be completely separate from your current account, with it's own cPanel and everything.

Yeah i ended up going with the starter plan,... I wasnt going to use the higher plans for this new name like i have with my other accounts.

I was asking for a coupon because i thought it was funny that the option was even there,... I mean who does get the coupons to use for that area? If people are getting couppons, I didnt get mine. A Coupon is a Coupon and Yes,... If i can get one by all means, Yes I'd use it.

If you got the cash to spend and do as you please, I think that is just wonderful. For some of us that isnt an option and live on a fixed budget.

Jim

• 4 weeks later...

Just so I'm clear on this, 'cause I have the same question:

I currently have 2 accounts: one is for a personal site, and one points to a previously-existing site that I assumed ownership of. I'm now looking to build a site for a group my kids are involved with. I'll need to buy a new domain name, I know that (or else just build it off of my own account)....if I buy a third domain name for this third site, I'll need a third account, yes? There's no way to point that third domain (for a whole new site) to one of my existing accounts, is there? (outside of just making it a subdomain?)

Thanks in advance!

if I buy a third domain name for this third site, I'll need a third account, yes?

Correct. TCH only allows one website per account. If you want to host a separate unrelated website you need to purchase another account.

And welcome to the forums. :sweatdrop: