TCH-James

System Maintenance On Select Servers

Greetings TCH Family!

We will be bringing the following servers down for some system maintenance. This will improve drive throughput and increase overall system performance.

I will begin maintenance one server at a time, and each system will take roughly 5 minutes to complete. Maintenance will begin at 2:00PM EST. I will post notice for each server as it is being worked on.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but you should notice almost double the performance once completed.

Server undergoing maintenance are:

Ansek

Kashyk

Korriban

Saijo

Utapau

Ithor

Thank you for your patience during this time frame and I thank you for being TCH Family.

Ansek is on it's way back up. I will check and make sure everything looks good and then move on to the next server.

Kashyk maintenance has been completed.

Korriban is now going down for maintenance.

Korriban maintenance has been completed.

Saijo is now going down for maintenance.

Utapau maintenance has been completed.

Ithor is the final machine. I will need to check if the raid rebuild that it was performing has been completed before taking the machine down. I will post here when I am ready to do so.

Ithor will not be able to be completed at this time. It's raid array rebuild is at 35% and I will need to wait for this to complete prior to doing maintenance.

Due to the slow rebuild time, I will put Ithor maintenance off until tomorrow.

Since this concludes today's maintenance, I will close this thread. If you have any issues with your site, please open a ticket at the helpdesk.