com693

Can't Find An Old Post

Hi board moderators,

I suppose you guys do some kind of board archiving / cleanup every once in a while ... I'm looking for a topic from me that's about a year old. It contains some information about a problem I was having and am now unfortunately having again.

If there's any way I can access older posts, that'd be great.

Best,

JM

The old posts are there still.

Can you give us a clue as to what it's about so we can point you in the right direction ?

It may have been in the FrontPage or cPanel forums. It had to do with password protecting a directory via cPanel and then getting prompted multiple times for the password.

The final solution was long and detailed, and I think the final post was from me.

And actually ... I got trigger happy with this post ... because I remembered the solution shortly thereafter. :-)

Just a reminder when you are in a specific forum at the bottom of the threads there are drop down boxes you can use to specify how old the posts are that you want to be displayed.

When searching be sure to specify Any Date and Older radio button to increase your change of finding what you are looking for.

Heh, boy do I feel stupid.

Turns out it was one of my old Help Desk tickets, not a post on the forum.

Hoo boy ... wow.