When Is The Billing Dept Available For Calls?

Guest GuestDeeGuest

Guest GuestDeeGuest

I have tried and tried to contact the billing dept. for quite a while now during business hours and only get a machine every time. The recording says that calls are returned within 24 hours, which really isnt workable for most people who work (I cant sit by the phone 24/7 waiting).

Being that I can't get ahold of anyone, I tried contacting the Sales Dept by way of instant messageing available on your site to see if they would have an answer to my questions. Again, no response. The message says that they're all busy assisting other customers too.

When IS the billing dept available? I know that the recording says that "all of the reps are on the phone with other customers", but its very odd for there never to be reps available.

Being that billing isnt available, is there any other way to reach someone by phone?

Any help would be appreciated!

Dee

Guest GuestDeeGuest
You can submit a HelpDesk Ticket, link at the top of this page.

I've already submitted 2 tickets and am waiting for replys on them too.

Thank you for the suggestion though.

Have a Nice Day!

Sorry for the delay but the billing department gets very busy this time of year. I have activated your new account and your welcome email has been sent.

I would also like to offer a bit of advice for all existing customers, if you already have an existing account with us you do not have to go through the verification process. If you have an existing account in Modernbill then you can just add your new purchase to your billing account. If you are unsure were your account is billed from just submit a ticket to the billing department.

Once again, I am sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Guest GuestDeeGuest

Thank you! I'm up and running now, and all is fine :).

Dee

Sorry for the delay but the billing department gets very busy this time of year. I have activated your new account and your welcome email has been sent.

I would also like to offer a bit of advice for all existing customers, if you already have an existing account with us you do not have to go through the verification process. If you have an existing account in Modernbill then you can just add your new purchase to your billing account. If you are unsure were your account is billed from just submit a ticket to the billing department.

Once again, I am sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.