Email Problem

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I thought I'd try here.

I've never had any problems with sending via email thru Outlook Express. Until I moved. Now I am with a new ISP and it won't send at all. No changes to my computer and/or OE. It just won't send and gives me this error:

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'angie@moonlitrealm.org', Server: 'mail.moonlitrealm.org', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10053, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

I tried deleting the account from OE and setting it up via the cpanel and that didn't work. And it isn't with just this domain, it is with my other domains. Mail being sent from my ISP email via OE works just fine tho.

Any ideas?

Ditto to what TCH-Thomas said. I'd ask your ISP about SMTP port blocking. Find out what ports they block for outgoing mail.

Then I'd search the TCH forums for port blocking to see how others have resolved this.