Favicon In Wordpress

ellaminnowpea

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I am setting up Wordpress at a blog.pugmania.com subdomain on our site. I have the favicon in the right place for it to work with the main www page (/public_html), but it doesn't show up on the blog.pugmania.com Wordpress page. I have added a copy of favicon to the blog subdomain directory (/public_html/blog) but no luck. Do I need to add the favicon html code to my page templates, modify my style sheets, or something?

Everything else is going great so far using the TCH tutorials.

-Alex

• 4 months later...

Yes I have tried clearing my cache, which didn't seem to make a difference.

But if you can see it, that means the issue must lie somewhere with my computer, does anyone else have problems seeing it? Or is it just mine?

Edited by jamestl2

I can see both sites favicons with no problems myself. Using Firefox Pugtracks I can see In IE also But I cannot see the favicon for toptenlisted using IE. You might want to try putting the favicon code into your main page's code.