Summer

TCH-Rob

For those north of the planets belt buckle, is it feeling hotter than usual? Here in Phoenix Arizona we broke 2 records in the same day. We had a record low of 93 degrees and a record high of 116 for the day, thats about 33.9 for the low and 46.7 high for you metric folks. Now it's not as bad as when we hit 122 (50c) but still. Can I borrow a truck of ice?

Here in the Boston area it's actually a bit cooler than usual this year. We had a very cold and wet Spring, then July 4th weekend was hot. Now it's hovering around 80 most days; usually it's 90.

'S OK, though. Thumbs Up

Here in Ottawa (45 degrees north latitude, beside a river) it's been

about normal: min 16C max 27C (60F, 80F)

In Boston, my wife bought an air conditioner for her room!

(She's at Boston U studing International Public Health for three months.)

Official Ottawa weather (metric and Imperial):

http://weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/forecast/city_e.html?yow

http://weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/forecast/cit...html?yow&unit=i

Ottawa weather summary:

http://weather.davintech.ca/

It wouldnt be so bad if it werent for us being in our monsoon season. Not only is it more than warm the dew point and humidity are high. I feel like I am still in Louisana and somebody turned the heat up. On the bright side, it is stil about 100 (37.8c) degrees at midnight. :D

It's been summer for a while.

How about taking a break and stepping outside and enjoying the evening? (AFTER you upgrade cpanel on server 20)

We appreciate all your hard work but you do need to see the light of day once in a while. :o

Don't let the few complainers get you down either. They don't know how good they have it.

Rock Sign

Thanks,

Jim

I don't know what the problem is... I get up at the crack of noon every day, and by the time I get my coffee, read the paper and check my e-mail... my friend the darkness has arrived... :o

Dark good.....sun bad..... <_<

Hmmm... "Night Golf"

That might be the next novelty fad sport!

Picture it with glow in the dark golf balls.... at least it WOULD be cooler then! :)

Update from Missouri:

The time is now 12:56pm.  The temperature is 84 degrees (F).

:o Yes, I guess that would be easy to find. The courses we played on were extremely well lit. Plus, we're not exactly what you would call "serious" golfers. If we hit a ball too far off the fairway....ummm.... we just drop a new ball.. ;)

Oh yes, I'm sure you will find all sorts of new clubs to use. ;) I wish I had more time to devote to my game, but I just never seem to be able to get to the course more than once or twice a month. :o Maybe I'll head down to the driving range this evening...... woooot

Naahhh.... :lol:

Well, I saw 120 degrees (49 celcius)on the sign on the way home. That and it's about to rain so we have a bit of humidity. We have golf here, local radio is sponsoring the Yeti Classic. They take the TPC Scottsdale and turn it into a course with holes like the basketball shot. After there is a small concertwith little known bands. This year has Vertical Horizon, Pete Yorn, and Eve 6.