Hosting Siver Plan Question

If you follow the link you can purchase the domain name.

When you also purchase the hosting account,

you will receive a welcome email with the Name Servers to point your Domain to.

If you purchase the Domain Name from the link above it should be set for you.

If you have trouble after you purchase the Domain name and purchase the hosting account

you can open a Help Desk Ticket to get help from the techs.

cool beans, cause the one im with its a free kind but i didnt start having issues till 3 days ago and they tried blaming me but i did a ping test and everything and it kept saying there servers are timing out and i wasnt the only one having probs there were 33 others complaining to. so i said no more...and i found ur site on another site who is hosted by u and i said mm good price

Did you get the actual Welcome email? Does the Subject of the email say "TotalChoice Hosting :: Welcome Email"?

The Welcome email is several pages long and gives most all the information and step you need to get started. It gives your accounts Username and password along with your domain and the DNS servers for your account. There is a section labeled "FTP Instructions:" and the your url and the IP of the server you are on is listed for you to use until the domain totally propagates.

If you do not have that information you do not have the welcome email yet.

now if i do that will it roll over to the reg domain?

Well not exactly. The IP is yours or everyone else who is on your server. The username is what separates your data from everyone elses and links to your account which is linked to the domain name. You can upload to the IP or to the URL, they both go to the same place and you will see the same data no matter which one you use.

i did upload a html page, and it loaded fine on the demo link they sent me but im hoping it will load as well on my reg domain link when its actuve......if u want the demo link they sent me ill pm it and maybe then u will be able to see what i was asking, sweety im so new to this, ive always used free hosting sites ....