Formmail Error Msg

kahill

Is anyone else having problems with their Formmail that used to work but now is not?

I haven't changed anything on the web contact information page and it worked just fine - up until today.

When submitting a message through the form now - it gives the error message:

Message could not be sent. Mailer Error: Language string failed to load: connect_hostMessage could not be sent. Mailer Error: Language string failed to load: connect_host

Any clues before I start tinkering around? Like I said, I'm the only one with access to the web site files and I haven't changed anything on this page in 2 months and it was working fine till today.

Thanks!

Karen

What Formmail are you refering to?

Is this a script you installed?

I'm sorry - I called it Formmail (which I used to use) but I switched to the Ultimate Form Mailer when it was recommended to do so. It's been operating fine since I made the change to Ultimate Form Mailer until today, when the error message started.

The page is on http://www.relocationguide.biz/order-magazine.html if it helps to look at the form. It is a client's site.

Thanks,

Karen