Striver

Still Here...

It has been a while since I posted anything here. To be honest, TCH is easy to forget about. I get up every morning and check my e-mail and it is always there without fail. Day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, it just keeps working without attracting any attention. My web site is always there. When I want to post a picture on some other site it always works.

In fact I can't remember the last time I had a problem with TCH. It makes it real easy to completely forget about these great people here quietly working away every day providing a high quality service that never messes up to remind you it is there.

So if your eyes are glazing over from crawling through page after page of google listings, trying to figure out which web hosting companies are for real and which are run by some 16-year-old kid out of his bedroom...well...just stop right here. This place is for real. They will do their very best for you at a very reasonable price.

Lee ;)