Sign in to follow this  
makaveli

Two Websites

hello, as you already know i'm hosted with TCH already

time has came for me to have a new website to have my 'stuff' one and a 'portfolio' one as it is hardly appropiate for some of my 'blog rants' to flood into professional sites (as they could jst type /blog and get one heck of a shock :P)

so...

i know (unless i want reseller) i will have to buy another Virtual Hosting Account, is there any way i can have my two accounts managed together so i wont have to flick between the two

it's not life saving and if i cant, fair play, but it would make things easier, if not never mind, and ill contunue on buying the second seperate account in the next few weeks

Edited by makaveli

You can go between the two on a reseller - but not on two separate virtual accounts.

Thru personal experience I would go with a reseller account; the basic reseller would most likely be about the same price as two accounts, if you are expecting high traffic; that also leaves room for future growth.

Otherwise, you could always have them park a second domain on the virtual account and forward it to a long, hard to find directory. :P lol

Edited by Alan

Thru personal experience I would go with a reseller account; the basic reseller would most likely be about the same price as two accounts, if you are expecting high traffic; that also leaves room for future growth.

Not true. He could problably get by with 2 four or five accounts versus a $20 reseller account. If you host 4 domains or more it would make sense to get a reseller account.

Otherwise, you could always have them park a second domain on the virtual account and forward it to a long, hard to find directory. :P lol

This would be a violation. If you park a domain on top of an existing domain it MUST enter on the same page as the existing domain.

aye bruce is right. i have the domain already and another £20 for me is cheaper than re-seller.

although reselling may be a future option for me but its not technically or financially viable for me, why buy and take up space i don't need if someone else may need it?

True I suppose;

It would be nice to get a feature that allows us to manage two accounts from one added, not sure if that is possible tho.