Sign in to follow this  
Ravage

Problem Receiving Email

I'm having some problems receiving emails w/ my TCH account...the problem started happening at about the time CPanel v7.0 was installed and then was reverted back to v6.5. I've tried emailing myself through severel other email accounts (hotmail, yahoo, isp email account..) and I never receive the emails. I don't get any errors or anything...I just dont receive them.

Also..this might not be relevant...but when CPanel was reverted back...it caused some errors in my email filter list and if im not mistaken...added a second inbox to NeoMail (I already fixed the former btw..)

Since we will require access to your account to diagnose this, please submit a help desk ticket.

Thanks

For some odd reason I can't login to the help desk area..it says the username is invalid..?

Back in Feb 15th I received an email about the new help desk,

to login and get a new password emailed to me,

so my user name and password are not the same as my account name and account password.

Did you get this email?

and if so do you still have the one mailed back to you?

I'm having some problems receiving emails w/ my TCH account...the problem started happening at about the time CPanel v7.0 was installed and then was reverted back to v6.5. I've tried emailing myself through severel other email accounts (hotmail, yahoo, isp email account..) and I never receive the emails. I don't get any errors or anything...I just dont receive them.

Also..this might not be relevant...but when CPanel was reverted back...it caused some errors in my email filter list and if im not mistaken...added a second inbox to NeoMail (I already fixed the former btw..)

We can't provide specific support for filter rules, but after doing some tests, I found that mail was not being delivered to you as the mail server had problems reading your filters file. I had to delete all the filters to get the mail working again. I've just sent a test email message to your account and it went through successfully. I've put a copy of your old filter file named "clanfmc.com" in your public_html folder.