Cpanel Access

Is this a new account, and the different computers are on different ISPs - hence potantially a domain propogation issue?

What server are you on & what is the domain name?

have you tried typing the address in, rather than hitting the link?

Yes. I usually access my CPANEL from another ISP 'Adelphia'..I have sold this account to a relative and they are on another ISP 'comcast' so I( get Access denied. Not sure why.

I have tried typing it in and no difference. This account has been astablished so that could not be it.

;) I am attempting to go to my cpanel and can't. I am on the server that the drive was just replaced. See the info that the APACHE was installed. Will I need to re-upload my domains? I have more than one on that server? When can the cpanel be accessed? Just wondering.

karmacriminal,

I have sent a couple of links to try via PM.

The other thing to check is that the ISP you are now using (or any firewalls you are using) do not block port 2082 which is used to access cpanel.

Andy

I am not able to access my cpanel either, but I think it's because I can't remember my password. (It's been a few weeks since I logged in) I can't even submit a trouble ticket because the password is wrong. (I'm using the password from the original e-mail)

This is for my nolagay.com account. Can someone help me out and reset my password?

But, anyhoo.. I get this when I try to access that link:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.