Confused

Grumpee

I have a website that I am working on and am experiencing some problems that I am not sure where to start looking.

To start, the site is arizonabass.info

I have been able to reach the site via FTP and via my browser for over a week now. However, within the last few days, I have been having issues reaching the site via any browser (IE, Netscape & Firefox). However, if I use http://arizonabass.info I can get to the site but of course all the graphics don't show as the are linked to the full URL.

Now for the twist, I can go to another PC on the network and I am able to see the site (Full URL) but on yet another system I am NOT able to reach it. :wallbash:

Any ideas? :tchrocks:

If your running windows please do this for me and post back the ouput.

start > run > cmd and then enter

tracert arizonabass.info

I would like to see the traceroute from your PC to the server.

I can hit your site from my home adsl connection without issue.

How are the bass running in Lake Mead right now? I was there last time this year and they were scattered. I have been told they are going to lower the lake level to allow a new outbound feed to Las Vegas. Do you have any information on that yet?

Bill

I can ping your IP from the server (at least the IP your posted from here).

root@server365 [~]# ping 63.228.131.41

PING 63.228.131.41 (63.228.131.41) 56(84) bytes of data.

64 bytes from 63.228.131.41: icmp_seq=0 ttl=52 time=94.1 ms

64 bytes from 63.228.131.41: icmp_seq=1 ttl=52 time=93.1 ms

If your running windows please do this for me and post back the ouput.

start > run > cmd and then enter

tracert arizonabass.info

I would like to see the traceroute from your PC to the server.

I can hit your site from my home adsl connection without issue.

How are the bass running in Lake Mead right now? I was there last time this year and they were scattered. I have been told they are going to lower the lake level to allow a new outbound feed to Las Vegas. Do you have any information on that yet?

Bill

tracert gave me this result "unable to resolve target system name arizonabass.info"

If I follow your thought process then maybe a reset of the DSL modem is something to try.

I really can't give you any good information on Lake Mead as I haven't had the pleasure as of yet. Mainly I fish the local lakes and Havasu.

tracert gave me this result "unable to resolve target system name arizonabass.info"

If I follow your thought process then maybe a reset of the DSL modem is something to try.

I really can't give you any good information on Lake Mead as I haven't had the pleasure as of yet. Mainly I fish the local lakes and Havasu.

I just reset the DSL modem and it is working now... I can't believe I didn't think of that first.

Went out to the lake on Saturday in the kayak. Water is several feet lower than it was when I went to that same spot back in April. Figured that was just part of the drought - haven't heard anything about lowering it intentionally.

Don't know nuthin' about fishing, but I saw plenty of them swimming around as we were paddling.