Lost Password

Eraser74

Hey peeps, I have a "slight" problem. My website www.dnstorage.com is being hosted by y'all. However, I've lost my password to log into it. I also can't seem to login under my admin account. I don't recall what the secret question was. When I clicked the optioon to retrieve my password, I got a blank space & below it was a window to type my answer. Problem is that the question wasn't visible & thus was unable to answer it. Is there a way someone can reset it or something that can be done so I can log into it? I haven't been able to log in as admin for several days now. :-(

• 8 years later...

I know this is an old post but I have the same problem. I'm always so good about writing down my passwords but some how or other I lost my cpanel password. I just restored my computer back to factory settings so I need to put in my password again for cpanel and I can't find it. I was going to submit a ticket, but they want my password but since I can't find it and I forgot what it was, I don't know how to submit a ticket.

I don't know what to do.

Thank you. I see I should have read that password line a little more carefully since they said the exact same thing you said. I guess I just panicked when I noticed they were asking for a password.

I've submitted a ticket so hopefully this will get straightened out. In the meantime, I had looked all over again for my password and I thought I found it only every time I typed it in I got a message saying invalid. Maybe I changed it and forgot to write down the new password.