Sign in to follow this  
jwbowden

These Guys Are Hard Workers

A recent spate of problems over several servers resulted in quite a hassle for both TCH tech support and the affected customers. I'm still not sure what happened but am writing this note simply to commend TCH tech for their prompt (given the circumstances remarkably fast) response to my ticket and queries.

It was evident that they were having great difficulty with this problem as I saw that a couple of servers had to be restored from backups.

Fortunately the solution for me was to migrate my account to a new server. Once TCH made the decision and I gave approval it all happened quickly and smoothly and I was back up and running within the hour.

What you need to know is that despite the fact that I have a very low-end account (the "starter" plan) I was treated with professionalism and courtesy and never got the sense that me or my account wasn't important to TCH - quite the contrary.

I don't really know how long I've been with TCH but I'm definitely a happy customer and will recommend you at least try 'em out.

John