Deleting Many Pages Of Spam

I have 75 pages of spam emails in my main account (only 1 month!) and want to delete them all. When I choose Select All, it only does one page. This will take a long time to delete them all. Isn't there a faster way?

I clicked on Folders and I see that it has put the folders "inside". I can expand the folders until I see the spam folder in question. If I check the box, from the drop down choose Purge, nothing seems to happen. Am I to choose delete folder? Should it say delete folder contents? Or is it going to delete the folder and then I have to create it again?

Isn't there something else to do to prevent this - all this spam is filling up my account!

You can log into the account using Horde webmail and use the Folder options at the top. You can clear an entire folder using that option.

You can click on the folders you want to clear and then use the clear folder option. If the spam is in a Spam folder there is an easier way. You can click on the Spam Assassin icon and there is a Clear Spam Folders link at the bottom. That will clear all of the spam folders on all of your accounts.

You can click on the folders you want to clear and then use the clear folder option. If the spam is in a Spam folder there is an easier way. You can click on the Spam Assassin icon and there is a Clear Spam Folders link at the bottom. That will clear all of the spam folders on all of your accounts.

I don't see a spam assassin icon. It is all in my spam folder...