dpkyte

Would Like To Create User Access To Only Email

I would like to create an account for a user that will allow them to only see the e-mail options. This is because I dont want them touching the files, only the e-mail forwarding. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

DPK

I'll have to let one of the "guru's" handle this question. But I'm wondering...given all of the recent (and on-going internet wide) problems with spammers, why would you want to open up email forwarding for users?

The only options I know are available without a full cpanel login are the ones on your-tch-domain.ext/webmail

There is a forwarding option, but it will only forward a copy of the email.

I developed some software, and they want e-mail forwarding. I do not want them to see some of the files, or mess around with the databases that is why I only want to provide access to the e-mail portion. I gues "Users" was the incorrect term.

Since this is not allowable, any way for me to create a signon that will not allow them to look @ any of the directories? also, Is there a quick way to set up another cpanel account so he does not have to go in through my id?