Family Group Site

ram

I am a new TCH customer...I am trying to setup a family groups site...very similar to MSN groups.

I am trying to have the following:

1) Secure Sign on (once they sign on they should be able to use all the features..)

2) Message Board

3) A blog

4) Place to upload files to share

5) Photo Galleries.

Is there one package that would fit all these requirements or do I have to have a combination of a few?

I would love to hear from all you experts!!

Thanks in advance

Ram

Ram,

Welcome to the TCH forums. When you get something together, I'd love to see what you end up with. I've wanted to do something similar for a while now, but I've been too busy to actually *do* it. So I'd love to see your end result.

Good luck. If we can be of further assistance, don't hesitate to ask!

One way to do it using drupal, wordpress for emailing posts (yes to the drupal site), and drupal's integration of gallery2: sweetike { dot } com

You cant see all the options under the contribute menu, though, without logging in but family members can log in to add whatever they want. Most everything is publicly viewable so you can poke around and get some ideas. let me know if you have questions...

Edited by valerie