"gallery" Just Gives An Error...

gilk

after a lot of try&error, I finely manage to set up the "Gallery 2", and uploaded 2 albums.

sent a link to a friend to validate he can see it as well, and all looked fine :)

I sent the link to a bunch of friend a day later, and started get the responses. It does not work.

Looked into it and got the fallowing error:

Warning: fopen(/home/gujurejw/public_html/pic-gall1/g2data/locks/0/1/18): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gujurejw/public_html/pic-gall1/modules/core/classes/GalleryPlatform.class on line 367

---------------- :clapping:

now, I'm not a programmer, and I have no idea where or how to start looking into this.

one thing I'm sure - after it worked, I didn't touch a thing!

This is frustrating...

any help will be appreciated.

TIA

PS

http://www.kenny.org.il/pic-gall1/main.php

Gil

Edited by gilk

Gilk,

If you don't mind, please PM me your gallery admin login and password and I will take a look, although it won't be till next week.

If it helps, I think that you need to look at the following:

Try chaning the lock system under the general settings. I would also go into maintaince and run everything thats in there once apart from system data. Oh and turn off short URLs or whatever its called.

Also I would try a different theme and make sure that the correct image folders are writeable.

JimE

Gilk,

If you don't mind, please PM me your gallery admin login and password and I will take a look, although it won't be till next week.

JimE

?? what is PM ????

Try chaning the lock system under the general settings. I would also go into maintaince and run everything thats in there once apart from system data. Oh and turn off short URLs or whatever its called.

Also I would try a different theme and make sure that the correct image folders are writeable.

JimE

I -

1. changed file "lock" to "database"lock

2. on settings did most of them -

Delete database cache failed to run

it works!!!

and again :tchrocks: