Colour Contrast Check

TCH-Thomas

Do you, like me, have a problem with what colours to choose when builing a site?

Perhaps The Colour Contrast Check tool will help you.

From the site:

The Colour Contrast Check Tool allows to specify a foreground and a background colour and determine if they provide enough of a contrast "when viewed by someone having color deficits or when viewed on a black and white screen"[W3C].

Thanks Thomas,

I added that to my 'Favorites' :D

Here is another very handy little item, I have put it to good use. It shows you the HTML color code, for whatever the color is where you have your mouse at. Very handy for trying to match/blend colors. Take a look, just to see, it's neat. Pixel

It will pop up on anything you have opened, and can be minimized to tray or completely close it, and you can drag it on any area of your screen. It uses only 8kb RAM when active.

That's pretty neat Don, thanks,

I didn't get a chance to check it out last night. I like the first one better, but I put them both in my 'Favorites' :tchrocks:

Now with these color tools, we shouldn't have a problem, finding the right color, and/or shade we want. :(