Os Commerce Connection Error

Hello from the UK,

I am a total novice to the world of OS commerce but I am dipping my toe in the water to design my first on-lone shop, have created a database, and user and added the user to database then click on the one click option to instal oscommerce using cpanel. When i come to log in I am getting the following error:

1146 - Table 'dhinter_osc1.configuration' doesn't exist

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from configuration

[TEP STOP]

Any suggestions where i am going wrong much appreciated

Cheers

Welcome to the forum, dazza2006. :clapping:

When you use the one click installs, you should not need to set up the databases yourself, cpanel will do this.

What I would do is remove any eventual database and folder in the file manager that has been created and then try again. If it then doesn´t work, I think you will need to submit a ticket to the help desk and they will check what might be wrong (link on top of page and in my signature).

Thankk you for the warm welcome,

do you guys do hosting in the uk, if so how much do you charge, my present provider cannot help with the error i am getting at the moment. I need a hosting company that I can use to host oscommerce style shops, I presently run a small webdesign agency so would be hosting new clients on a on going basis and the need to utilise os commerce is paramount.

www.dh-interactive.com

cheers

Dazza