Cache

oberwetter

Does Total Choice use any sort of cache for the content served from its servers?

If there is a cache, is there any way to flush it and ensure the latest version from the server is served?

How can I tell what version of content was delivered for a request? I'd like to be able to confirm that for a request that was made, the latest version was provided by the total choice hosting server. This would help me isolate a problem I'm having with content served appears to be an old version.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Robert

Welcome to the forums Robert.

There is no caching servers at TCH that I am aware of. There could be caching servers through your ISP though.

Any changes I make to any of the web sites I maintain are displayed as soon as they are changed.

Robert,

You will need to do what I do when making sure something new is being displayed. Normally in the html code, which is included in the page but not displayed I place some kind of dynamic output which I know is fresh or new or unique, then I can find out where and what is going wrong.

Like Bruce says, its most likely to be a ISP cache. Try on friends computer or a local library one

JimE