Package Prorated?

Guest Dan Kellum

Guest Dan Kellum

I'm signing up on another window and it has a prorated account for the rest of this month (which is cool) and then

"will be due on the next renewal date: 2006/07/01"

But I want to pay for it all now, not wait till next month. How do I do that?

Thanks a bunch

Dan

Guest Guest
Dan,

Are you wanting to pay for just one month in advance, or are you trying to sign up for yearly hosting?

I"m trying to sign up for yearly hosting.

thanks

Guest Guest
Please open a ticket with the help desk and they will get you sorted out. There is also a place to enter notes/comments while you are signing up to state your desire.

For the fields like username and server put N/A.

Thanks and pre-welcome to the family.

Well I went and signed up. I need to get this done. If I can't change it to yearly hosting I'll just drop my account. Thank you very much for your time, sorry to be so abrupt. I am looking forward to hosting here, I know several folks who have accounts here and they are very happy.

Thanks again,

Dan

Well I took care of this for you but it would have went faster if I at least knew your domain. Believe it or not more than on Dan signed up this evening, but it was nothing a little IP check couldn't fix. ;)

Anyway, welcome to TotalChoice and let know if you need anything.

Well I took care of this for you but it would have went faster if I at least knew your domain. Believe it or not more than on Dan signed up this evening, but it was nothing a little IP check couldn't fix. :sly:

Anyway, welcome to TotalChoice and let know if you need anything.

You guys are good. ;) When I first saw this I wondered if it was my buddy Dan. I've been bugging him for a week to change. So I called him and it was. Cool. I also told him I would help him get the billing straightned out and now I don't have to. Thank you. :thumbup1:

I've been a Total Choice customer for I think a year and a half. I really have no idea how you can have such affordable prices, outstanding service and quality dependable hosting.

btw, Dan also asked me to help him transfer his site. Unfortunately he doesn't have Cpanel he has Bravenet. What an appropiate name, you would have to be brave to use their net. :lol2: (sorry)

Once again, thank you very much.

(the other) Dan