Pepsi Or Coke?

Head Guru

you crazy bill :P

Coca Cola is where its at :P

love cherry coke! i work with large amounts of pepsi, and it to me tastes quite watery and plain. and the pre-mix syrups are very messy!!!

but you lucky people in the US get one over us.. you have (i belive Vanilla Cherry Dr Pepper :o )

Hello,

Hmm tough one, I know that the drink in the can, and from fast food like McD's, and from a bottle are all different in taste.

I find Pepsi nicer to drink, much because it doesnt feel so bad on my teeth.

Coke is nicer when you are really really thirsty

best is from a can....

JimE

I drink very little soda these days but my preference a looooooong time ago was always Coke from a glass bottle. :o

I do like the Coke with Lime though they do not carry it around here anymore, just the Diet. Blea.

Jim Beam mixed with Pepsi tastes just as good if not better than mixed with Coke.
Well yeah, if you put enough JB! :P

I prefer regular Coke for the full-blown variety, but Diet Pepsi for the diet type.

They had a sale here recently, the fridge packs were 4 for $10.00 and if you got 4 they'd give you one free... 5 for $10! Yay! :o Too bad it's usually $3-$4 per pack, but it's a lot better than the beer prices! (The prices make me glad I don't drink or smoke - I'd need another mortgage just for that!)

I don't think I told you guys but I joined Weight Watchers back in March, and around then I discovered the new generation of diet colas--you know, the diet colas that don't taste like diet. Now I prefer them to their sugary syrupy counterparts.

My current favorites (in order):

Black Cherry Vanilla Diet Coke

Berries and Cream Diet Dr. Pepper

Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper

Diet Coke with Lime

So, I'm a Coke fan.

And as for the Weight Watchers, I'm down 31 pounds, so that's pretty cool too.

Thanks. I attribute at least half of it to the Black Cherry Vanilla Diet Coke <grin>.

And now I'm half way to my goal weight!! :o (Not to turn this into a weight thread. Sorry about the off topic...)

Something is wrong with you makaveli. Vanilla Cherry Dr. Pepper? Thats just gross!

ive never had it some e-candy store will sell it to me for around $4 a can.. no way! but it sounds so interesting..

it just does.. im only a simple brit and dont get to try insane flavours.. and for the record i know theres somthign wrong :lol2:

Jim Beam mixed with Pepsi tastes just as good if not better than mixed with Coke.

I find Coke to be too syrupy for my taste.

oooo Nearly... Jack Daniels and Coke... oooo wow.... yeah! :D

sometimes forget the coke... ohhhh yeah! :)

i do have to say coke is much nicer in the proper glass bottles as opposed to cans..

i do like one pepsi, the blue pepsi, that is so odd but so cool!

found some facts about coke.. idont know how true they are but it might be best to go easy on your coke!

1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of coke in the truck to remove

blood from the highway after a car accident.

2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.

3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the "real thing" sit for one

hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous China.

4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers(when was the last time you had one?!) Rub

the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble

away the corrosion.

6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

7. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and

bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.

8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run

through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains.

9. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

For Your Info:

1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days.

Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in

osteoporosis.

2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material

place cards reserved for Highly corrosive materials.

3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers(when was the last time you had one?!) Rub

the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble

away the corrosion.

6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

9. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

Remind me not to let you anywhere near my truck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't mind either, but hey check out my site: link removed

Sorry buddy but spammers do not live long around here. Goodbye

Edited by TCH-Dick