Cpanel Issue

Is this for thegrinder.ws? If so, I can get to your cPanel fine.

Are you getting the login screen? Or does it time out after you log in? What browser are you using? On occassion some Firefox users will have timeout issues, so try IE if you haven't already.

Are you at work and maybe the ports are blocked on the corporate firewall? Are you able to get to your site otherwise?

post-7242-1148585084_thumb.jpgIs this similar to what's happening with you? I'm just getting a blank screen and this is what I see in the address bar:

ok tried ie and ff, no page rendered either way, and I am here at home, where I have accessed this before.

'http://www.thegrinder.ws:2082/frontend/bluelagoon/index.html'

Edited by Bam

You cannot link to the bluelagoon theme.

Try this: 'http://www.thegrinder.ws:2082' by itself

I did the 2082, then login, then thats the address that it gets redirected too.(with a blank page)

Bam, please try it again.

It is not working for me either. I've followed all the directions above.

Both of you happen to be on the same server. Bam - we got your ticket and we're checking it out.

Any need for me to submit a ticket too?

I submitted a ticket.

Tried to send the screenshot ... nada.

No Tim - you're wrong. It's me. Just the simple fact that I even think about going into cpanel crashes the system.

Plese try to find it in your collective hearts to forgive me ... and thanks for your attention ... it's appreciated.

Okay - so - I take that back. It's still busted!

Congratulations Tim - you've done it! You will all be able to rest easy now - knowing that I have backed up my blog. Heaven forbid I should lose all those baby pictures!

<-OFF TOPIC->

Nice website MrsMuddled!

<-END OFF TOPIC->

Well, aren't you nice to say that! It's really just my blog. That's all I've ever been able to figure out how to do. One of these days I really am going to figure out how to make actual web pages so that one doesn't have to scroll through eleventy million pictures of my ADORABLE grandchildren. :) I like writing my little stories and they tend to get lost in my plethora of pictures.

I bought one of those wonderful, expensive books on HTML etc., but I just feel faint when I start reading it. I need to hire someone to make me a kewl website that I can look at.