Adding Job Board - Php Script Or Cms Addon?

bigdante

Hi, I want to add a job board to my site, and was wondering if anyone could suggest a php script, or if any of the content managment systems like joomla, etc offer an addon? I'm looking for something that's simple, inexpensive (free would be great :( ), and that doesn't require much php knowledge on my end, but allows me to edit a style sheet and customize the board to fit my site. I just implemented wordpress, and if there's something as simple and customizable as that in a job board version, that would be ideal. Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

Welcome to the forums! Have you looked at the different script sites (hotscripts.com, etc.)?

Stevevan, I did, and they do have scripts, but very few are rated and so it's hard to tell what is a good one, and how many people are successfully using it. I've searched some php forums as well, but again, not enough feedback to make a confident choice.

Stevevan, I did, and they do have scripts, but very few are rated and so it's hard to tell what is a good one, and how many people are successfully using it. I've searched some php forums as well, but again, not enough feedback to make a confident choice.

Good...that's where I'd start my searches. As Bruce said, you may just have to download, install, and play with a few to see what works for you and what won't. Who knows...you might get lucky and find a good one right off!