Horde Problems...

Well...

Logging into my Horde webmail through cPanel seems to be impossible right now ;)

Everything is cool until the "what language do you want" screen, and when I clink the login button the page flashes and ends up back at that language selection page. The address goes from the login.php to the index and back to the login.php.

I have absolutely no idea how to trouble shoot or fix this, and help out there for me? Please?

:)

Jason

If you have any web page accelerators, especially Google accelerator, make sure you turn it off (or unload it - it can actually accidentally delete emails in the wrong circumstances). It can do nasty things sometimes. I had a similar problem with Horde because of it before.

Awesome, thanks guys! I didn't think this was help ticket worthy, I'm glad it is :)

I've tried it in Opera, Safari, and the latest Firefox... No dice. I don't really know about page accelerators, but I know I haven;t installed anything like that. So if it isn't built in I don't have one...

Thanks again!

Jason