Almost Had A Heart Attack

leezard

I noticed that some sites Alexa rank had been updated so I went to check mine out, got to my page and saw

Welcome to TCH

Please reffer to your welcome e-mail for instructions for accessing your site.

I almost cried right then, I thought it was gone lol. Reloaded it and it was ok. I have been having REALLY weird issues with IE lately, like clicking on a forum link and being taken to a completely unrelated page on another site.

lol i like linux, I'm just not familiar enough with it to switch, I'm building another computer that will have linux on for me to poke around and learn some stuff. And i have mozilla, have just had problems with it to. I change browsers about once a week :)

I change browsers about once a week

:) :)

If I'd do that, my patience to use a computer would run out after a month! :D

As for Linux, if you need help with anything, just post your problems and I'll try to help you out :)

Actually, if anyone has some questions/problems/doubts/anything... related to Linux, I'm willing to try to help out ;)

>I tried mozilla. It only caused none of my sites to load right because mozilla doesn't support png images or .css stylesheets!

I don't use mozilla generally, I'm an IE user, but I use mozilla as one of the browsers to check over my sites... also, one teacher I had last year (CIS student in Uni) insisted we use mozilla for our project... and I've never had problems with css stylehsheets not showing up. In fact, I just downloaded the newest version a few days ago and checked over my sites and it all worked fine. :)