Milestone Post

abinidi

Hey ya'll,

Just thought I'd take a minute and celebrate a milestone post with you. This is my 1000th post in the TCH forums.

I first found TCH in September of 2003. I started hosting two of my domains here, and I've never looked back. Since then I've brought another 3 domains online, all through TCH servers.

When I was investigating TCH, one of the things I liked best was the support provided in the forums. I registered for the forums, but didn't make my first post until December of 2004. In March of last year I "refound" the forums and began contributing (mostly in the Word Game thread, if that is considered "contributing").

Since then I've come to regard you all as part of my extended family. I'm so glad to be here, and glad that I can hopefully give back a little bit of what you all have given me. (Pass the tissue! :) )

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you all thanks and tell you how much I enjoy being a part of this community! :)

:D

yeah im on a forum where im in excess of 10k posts its worrying to think how much "forum time" that is!

i do agree with abinidi this is what does seperate TCH from the rest, the some of the other options i have seen only allow email support, these forums are a great idea, and its my first port of call if anything ever goes wrong or i simply need a bit of help :D

Lightweight :D

True. You are after all in the lead, post count wise. However, there are only 27 people between us. Maybe someday I'll catch you... :)

True. You are after all in the lead, post count wise. However, there are only 27 people between us. Maybe someday I'll catch you... :D

I'll give you a chance to start catching up. I'll me gone for 6 days next week and then again in June. :)

What? Our posts count? :D

Just kidding.

I spent some deliberate time in word games just to drop the "newbie" moniker. Then I got hooked. Bruce's posts can be quite entertaining.

anyway..

Congratulations Paul!

So, as I look at my profile, this should be my 1016th post, however, somehow my post count got dropped, and is now only at 993. Where did 23 posts go?

I mean, I had a bad weekend, but I didn't think that was related....

Speaking of post count... The HG has been busy posting to the forums, apparently.

Do you realize that he makes over 6400 posts per day? That's more than 4 posts per minute. And his posts total more than 5000% of the total forum posts... Very interesting in deed.... :)

http://www.totalchoicehosting.com/forums/i....php?showuser=1

HG's current post count: 8,388,607 (as of this writing). A few possible ideas on how he arrived there:

• He posted each of the 26 letters of the English alphabet. Roughly 322,638 times each.
  • He got extremely bored one night and typed out the works of Shakespeare... each word being a new post.
  • He didn't fail; he figured out 8,388,606 ways how not to write a post.
  • He was participating in the Vonage "Thanks a Million!" contest, and nobody told him to stop posting...

Whatever the case may be, we sure know he wasn't posting about service upgrades and new features! :thumbup: (heavy sarcasm)

Just kidding Bill! Now I got bored and actually sat down and typed this out. Thanks a Million for all you do! (no pun intended)