Separate Accounts But Not Reseller

laburke

Hi - I have a very small web design business. Right now I have both my own site and one client's site hosted at TCH under separate accounts. I will be hosting more sites at TCH (because you guys are the best) but I don't have enough business to make it worth a reseller plan. So if I want to set up a separate account each time, how do I do that when it tells me my e-mail address is already in the system? Some of the ones I will be setting up will already have their domain name registered somewhere else, and some I will buy from TCH, if that makes a difference.

A related question is this: Is there a link somewhere to log in to whatever account I need to at the time? I sure can't find it, so I don't know how to get in there and make changes easily.

Thanks! :)

Laura,

The domain you are hosting now is in our old billing system, and we would like all new accounts to be in our new billing system. When you sign up for your first new hosting plan please do so as a "New Customer." That will create an account for you in our new billing system, and you can easily add new hosting plans to that account in the future.

Thank you all for your replies. I did try choosing "I am a new customer," but put in all my business info, and that's when it said I couldn't use the e-mail that belonged to an existing account. Maybe I'm just a dimwit - what am I not understanding here?